The Africa Ports & Harbours Show is the continent’s leading ports, harbour, terminals and maritime event. It takes place from 24 – 26 June and it is very likely the Port & Corridor Cooperation is represented. It is Africa’s only ports, terminals and habour infrastructure exhibition and conference with attendees from all over Africa. It is supported by government, major cargo owners and industry alike.
The Africa Ports & Harbours Show is a unique exhibition and conference designed to assist port & terminal operators, cargo owners, investors and government to optimize their investment into port infrastructure, boost productivity, prioritise their security strategies and meet sustainability targets.
Please read more and download the brochure: Africa Ports & Harbour 2013 Brochure & Agenda.
Ten reasons to attend:
- Learn how to attract private investment for your port or terminal expansion project
- Learn how to reduce congestion and develop an efficient intermodal model
- Capitalise on the commodities boom by optimising your transport facilities and attract cargo owners
- Get updates on current and largest African port and terminal expansion projects
- Learn how to how to develop an African maritime security strategy
- Garner insights on how to collaborate with a port to ensure efficiency
- Understand how to reduce turnaround time of vessels
- Realise how to apply global maritime & shipping standards in your port terminal operations
- Discover how government can unlock economic growth through port and harbour developments
- Find out how to increase the capacity of your port or terminal
- Secure your business