Key focus on business opportunities in the South African Transport & Logistics sector.
On behalf of RVO and in cooperation with the Royal Netherlands Embassy in Pretoria, SANEC is pleased to invite you to a Transport & Logistics Seminar on 12 May 2014 in Rotterdam. Please click here for the official invitation to RSVP.
During this seminar, the Market Analysis of the South African Transport & Logistics Sector will be presented. This report has been produced on request of the Netherlands Embassy in Pretoria.
Key focus areas
- Transport & Logistics Opportunities South Africa
- Economic Mission headed by Dutch minister(s)
Moderator of the day
Tineke Mulder, Head of Economic Affairs, Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Pretoria.
- Presentation by Shipping and Transport College Albert Bos – Director at STC Group
- Presentation and discussion on South African MBA (in cooperation with Stellenbosch University) and Dutch Economic mission
- Presentation and discussion: Market Analysis of the South African Transport & Logistics Sector. Nadia Viljoen, Analyst and Researcher at Growth and Intelligence Network (GAIN)
- Business Opportunities in the South African Transport & Logistics Sector. Krishna Reddy, General Manager Group Planning at Transnet
- Business Case SA strategy by Port of Amsterdam. Gert-Jan Nieuwenhuizen – Director International Projects
Lloydzaal (13th floor)
3024 EA Rotterdam
14:00 – 17:00 hrs
No participation fee
Please register with Matthijs Versteeg: email@example.com, +31 (0)70 347 07 81, latest by 9 May 2014